Welcome To Sling Library Northern Ireland
What Are We?We are a not-for-profit service which allows you to try different slings or carriers so if you're struggling to find one to suit you and your little one then we can help you! Maybe you just aren't sure if you will use a carrier, or want to test a couple out before you commit to buying one.
What Do We Do?We loan slings and carriers and show you how to use them properly and safely to give you the chance to try them out at home with your own children.
Who Are We and How Can We Help You?
We're mums who are also trained babywearing consultants who can help you if:
- You want to hold your baby while you carry on other activities.
- You want to buy a carrier but you're not quite sure which one.
- You have a carrier but have not had much luck getting a comfortable fit.
- You've never used a baby carrier and would like to try using one.
- You want try out different types of slings before deciding which one works best for you and your baby.
- You would like to have your hands free to carry on with everyday activities but don't want to have to put your baby or child down.